- Complete Flight Academy Application for Admission
- $100.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee.
- Copy of Student Pilot/Flight Certificates.
- Copy of Passport or Birth Certificate (Proof of Citizenship)
- Copy of current FAA Medical (3rd Class for Student Pilot)
- Copy of Drivers License (Valid Photo Identification
FANO Admission Steps
Step 1 Contact Us to schedule a tour of our facility and free consultation with one of our experienced Instructors.
Step 2 One of our Instructors will assess your goals. It is their responsibility to provide the fastest, most convenient, and feasible way for you to achieve them without sacrificing the quality of your training.
Step 3 Provide a complete application for admission and the copies of the documents listed above along with the $100 non-refundable application fee.
Step 4 Determine payment arrangements.
- a. Pay as you go with bulk deposits
- b. Pay as you go with a credit card (VISA, MC, Discover, or American Express)
- c. Apply for financing (Pilot Finance)
Step 5 An Instructor will be assigned to you.
Step 5 Login and password to our online scheduling system.
Step 6 Begin your training.Pricing
The most important thing for you to do is to download, print and read the "COMPLETE GUIDE TO OUR ADMISSION PROCESS".
International Admission Steps
Step 1 - Submit Admission Documents
Step 2 - Wire Admission Fees
Step 3 - Receive Acceptance Packet
Step 4 - Get Visa interview
Step 5 - Visa Approved , now what?
Step 6 - Travel to US
NOTE: The above 6 steps are explained in great detail in the Admission Process Document that is downloadable above. The document explains how to apply for admission, how to get a visa interview, what to bring on your interview, and contact information for the interview locations in your country. We even go so far as to explain what to bring with you to the US. If you are not sure what to do you may click here to get to our contact information and contact form.